By Michael Hyatt
Summary by PublishedBestsellers.com
First three disclaimers:
• I can’t promise this will work for you.
• This assumes you have a wow product.
• This doesn’t include what the publisher did.
Okay, with that out of the way, here are the seven actions I took:
1. I set a specific goal.
2. I assumed personal responsibility.
Why? Three reasons:
*No one knows the product better than I do.
*No one can be a better spokesperson than I am.
*No one has more at stake than I do.
3. I engaged my tribe early.
4. I secured endorsements.
5. I formed a launch team.
6. I focused the promotion.
7. I created a can’t-say-no offer.
Read full Article: http://michaelhyatt.com/bestseller-launch-formula.html